“So many books, so little time.”
1) I prefer hardcovers over paperbacks. They’re just so pretty!
2) I hate when people write on books or highlight them! -_- I mean text books are okay; they’re made to be write on and highlighted but novels?! I’m sorry but that’s just too barbaric.
3) Also I hate when people mistreat them in any other way like dog-eared them or crack their spines or bend any pages.
4) My favorite Genre is YA Fantasy.
5) I prefer YA over NA. NA just don’t agree with me.
6) My second favorite genre is YA Dystopian/Sci-Fi. I love the whole end-of-the-world and space stuff 😀
7) My top favorite book is The Book Thief. I used to be insanely in love with Quidditch through the Ages but the awesomeness of The Book Thief was too much. 😀
8) I don’t understand when people say they don’t read or they don’t like to read … I just don’t get those people (like HOW?)
9) My first favorite series is Harry Potter followed by the Percy Jackson series.
10) I used to read a lot of e-books but now I’m more of a physical copy person.
11) Unlike other fangirls or fanboys I’m not in love with any fictional character.
12) I don’t have a bookish OTP. I ship all the canon couples equally. But the top ships are: Sadie and Anubis from The Kane Chronicles series, Warner and Juliette from Shatter Me and Nyx and Ignifex from Cruel Beauty.
13) I like to read Middle Grade books too and my favorites are Rick Riordan books and The Land of Stories series.
14) I only have one signed book currently and that is Soul of a Butterfly by Safaa Baig.
15) I don’t judge books by their cover, however, I do love pretty covers. The only book I ever judged by its cover was The Giver and even there I wasn’t disappointed.
16) The first book I read when I was a kid was Sleeping Beauty.
17) I would love to have my own bookstore so I can have plenty of books for myself as well as for others.
18) I like to collect books even if I won’t read them. This is something most people don’t understand (like my dad for example) and then they judge me for it which really hurts.
19) My top favorite authors are Rick Riordan, James Dashner, Cassandra Clare, Rainbow Rowell, John Green and Stephen King.